DISCLAIMER ( Printable page)click here: Job Posting Policy
ASQ Palomar offers Job Posting as a service to its membership. The posting of job announcements does not indicate an endorsement or recommendation. ASQ Palomar does not research the employers submitting postings and makes no representations or guarantees about positions listed. It is the responsibility of the each individual responding to job postings to research the organizations to which they are applying. Individuals are advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization or a private party.
The job posting may contain links to other Web sites that are not under the control of ASQ Palomar and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. ASQ Palomar assumes no liability for acts of omissions by third parties or for any material supplied by them.
ASQ Palomar offers a Job Posting Service to allow organizations and recruiters to post open quality employment opportunities on our website, newsletter, and through social media. Job announcements must be in writing and emailed to the ASQ Palomar using the specified format. Job announcements will be posted to the website within 5 business days after receipt of payment.
A 30-Day Job Posting includes:
- Bi-Weekly Tweet ( 8 Times per 30-Day Period )
Procedure for Submitting a Job Posting:
- Weekly LinkedIn Group Announcement (4 Times per 30-Day Period)
- Monthly Section Meeting Announcement (1 Time per 30 Day Period)
- Newsletter Announcement
- Website Announcement in the News and Careers Sections
- The posting length is limited to a one (1) page Word document. Links can be provided within the posting to allow a candidate to seek further information from your organization directly.
- The posting must include the following information: position title, organization name, location, description of position, type of position (permanent, full-time, part-time, temporary), qualifications required, how to apply (i.e., name, phone number and email address of whom tocontact and/or where to submit resume).
- EMAIL POSTING to email@example.com
- Job announcements will be posted to the website within 5 business days after receipt of payment.
JOB POSTING FEES:
|RATE/ PER POST(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6-9||10-24|
|ASQ Palomar-Member||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00||$70.00||$70.00|
NOTE: If you are interested in posting more than one job at the same time, be sure to calculate the total correctly. For Example, 1-2 Job Postings are $100 Each for members, and $150 Each for non-members. For 5 Job Postings, the rate is $75 Each for Members and $125 Each for non-members.
PAY BY CHECK: Please make check payable to ASQ Palomar, with Memo section indicating Job Posting and mail to address: ASQ Palomar Chapter 708
PO Box 130511, Carlsbad, CA, 92013
By requesting a job posting, you agree to comply with the Job Posting Terms, Conditions and Policies as defined below.
Terms, Conditions and Policies:
- The Company shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of any employment requirements that are placed on the website.
- The Company shall submit only genuinely existing employment opportunities and corresponding requirements with the Company to ASQ Palomar
- for posting on the website.
- ASQ Palomar reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements, but will review any such edited advertisements with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices or improper bias. ASQ Palomar reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such offending language or implication.
- ASQ Palomar assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the Company and the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on the Company’s investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company’s purposes.
- The Company shall take sole responsibility to assure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations and the Company represents and warrants to ASQ Palomar that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the site. ASQ Palomar may however decline any advertising or discontinue further publication of any advertising, at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable in any manner as a result of such action, except to refund a prorated portion of any unused prepaid subscription. The following positions will not be posted:
- Commission-only jobs
- Direct marketing jobs
- Network marketing company jobs
- Positions that pay for work in cash or other informal work/pay arrangements (employee must receive a W-2 or Form 1099 from the employer).